This is the Website of Midlands Mediation, a trading style of Banner Jones Limited. Banner Jones Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under Compnay Registration Number 6604123. The Registered office address is 24 Glumangate Chesterfield Derbyshire S40 1UA, England. VAT Registration number 345 980 525.
Banner Jones Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, number 493083.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
The Website to which these terms and conditions apply and for which Midlands Mediation is responsible is www.midlandsmediation.co.uk and Midlands Mediation may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. You should check from time to time to review these terms and conditions to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Using or accessing this Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions please do not continue to use the Website. All communications regarding this Website should be addressed to The Website Editor at the above address.
- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by Banner Jones Limited (© Banner Jones Limited 2013) or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited other than with the express written consent of Banner Jones Limited.
- This Website contains general information and does not constitute advice on any specific legal matter. Whilst Midlands Mediation makes every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing in these pages should be construed as legal advice. By using this Website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content. If you require advice on any specific legal problem or matter, please contact one of our lawyers.
- Content related to the law and legal developments featured on this Website are based upon the laws of England and Wales unless otherwise expressly stated.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to provide further information and are not intended to signify that Midlands Mediation endorses such website and/or content. Midlands Mediation has no responsibility for the content of the linked website. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions of any other websites you may visit.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without Midlands Mediatrion’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT MIDLANDS MEDIATION EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.
- Banner Jones Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. A list of names of the directors of Banner Jones Limited and their professional qualifications is available for inspection at the above office.
- People whose details are included on this website as “Mediators” are either members or employees of Banner Jones Limited, trading as Bilton Hammond Solicitors or Banner Jones Solicitors and or Midlands Mediation.
FULL COPYRIGHT NOTICE
The contents of these pages are the copyright of Banner Jones Limited – © Banner Jones Limited 2013. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permission.
Licence to copy for personal use only
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal use.
Licence to copy for limited purposes
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal information, but only if:
- you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material; and
- you inform the third party that these terms apply and the third party agrees to comply with these terms.
The licence to copy does not permit incorporation of the content or any part of it in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, no part of the Website may be:
- distributed or copied for any commercial purpose; or
- reproduced, transmitted or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system